Monday 13 May 2013

90 and counting....

The company I am partnered with has just announced 2 more people who have reached millionaire status. This now make 90.... and there's more to come!! 

These are all people who are personally known to me. Through their dedication to help others achieve their goals, they have reached this milestone in their financial journey. 

I am so grateful and appreciative to have found a vehicle that really helps people with their health and wealth and delivers what it promises in both areas. Through this, I have been able to touch the lives of hundreds of people - some of whom I have never met. This makes me feel very humble. 

Just over two years ago, one of my mentors was announced as being the company's 40th millionaire. When Carolyne said that her goal was to double her income, my first reaction was not positive. It sounded like a little bit of greed had crept in.... until I found out that she and her husband spend several weeks each year in places like Haiti working and financing the rebuilding of schools and villages that have been devastated by natural disasters. Carolyne wanted to be able to give more and improve the lives of the people who really need it. I was well humbled and have watched the work she does with nothing but admiration. 

This is typical of people with whom I have partnered. We are encouraged to ensure that our actions come from a heart of service. 

I am a very proud man tonight!
blogger templatesblogger widgets

No comments :

Post a Comment