Wednesday 8 May 2013

Each day, in my e-mail, I get a quote from Abraham Hicks. It continually amazes me how timely these messages are. Often, they answer a question, or address something that is current in my life experience. Yesterday, this is what I read: 


"What anyone else has or does not have has nothing to do with you. The only thing that affects your experience is the way you utilize the Non-Physical Energy with your thought. Your abundance or lack of it in your experience has nothing to do with what anybody else is doing or having. It has only to do with your perspective. It has only to do with your offering of thought. If you want your fortunes to shift, you have to begin telling a different story."


I remembered all those times in the past where I would feel a little envious of those who were successful in achieving goals that seemed to elude me. When I think back, I realize that it was those very thoughts that were preventing me from living more joyfully. 

Now, when I see someone else being successful, I celebrate and appreciate their achievements, not just with a smile on the outside, and words that pass my lips, but from within my heart..... and.... when I am able to do that, my life seems to turn around for the better. 

Has anyone else experienced something like that? 
blogger templatesblogger widgets

No comments :

Post a Comment