Monday 13 May 2013

What a wonderful way to wake up!!

Loretta Laroche, a comedienne and stress counsellor, says that when she opens her eyes in the morning, she sits up and yells, 'I'M BACK'! 
It always makes me laugh when I think of it. What a wonderful way to wake up each morning... true appreciation of the day ahead, choosing a positive frame of mind from which to start creating our day. 

It's all about choices, isn't it?   From wherever we are, whatever we are feeling, we have a choice to think a thought that feels a little better, or to think a thought that makes us feel a little worse. 

Today, I'm going to deliberately look for things to appreciate and allow myself to be sucked into the vortex of joy. My day will be a wonderful unfolding of more of my desires. 
blogger templatesblogger widgets

2 comments :

  1. "I'm going to...allow myself to be sucked into the vortex of joy." What a wonderful, positive outlook, Alan. I'm the eternal optimist, but that sentence just makes me happy, happy, happy! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome - thanks for your comment! Great to know that there are other optimists out there!!

    ReplyDelete